2022 FTR Toce header and ecu tuning info

American

The exhaust looks great! Getting closer to the xb12r or really any Buell set ups that I always liked. Low and away looks good to me.

Is the silver part over the tire ect the sub frame? Looks nice on that bike.

Highside96

Thank you sir. I was going to order the polished but with the silver subframe, I think the satin looks better.

richthib

Some of the roads I travel have some pretty rough patches and I’ve used up the 5,9” suspension. I’ve traveled up to 500 miles in a day and I like compliant suspension.

AllAroundRider

I don’t think I’ll be trading my 2019 FTR 1200 S for the 2022 even though I am only 5’-6” with 28” inseam. I don’t like the fact they made it impossible to just unbolt the cat and mount choice of exhaust components. Also I don’t like giving up suspension travel.
I weigh about 145 pounds and i jump my ftr like it's a supermoto and I've only ever bottomed it out once granted I'm a small guy but i personally don't have any issues with the travel, exhaust on the other hand... i have major issues with .

Walrus

Not to pirate the thread, but was impressed by ride quality of the Sachs suspension on my first 50-mile outing yesterday. Soaks up bumps with no spine damage. Way better than on my V-Rod and some of the Ducatis I've owned. Better than on my crotch rockets, too, but different set up.