CharlieMurphays FTR

Blue1

Bike looks good, but I would be leery of an exposed countershaft sprocket, the cuffs of your pants are blowin' around down there.

Charliemurphay

Bike looks good, but I would be leery of an exposed countershaft sprocket, the cuffs of your pants are blowin' around down there.
Thanks! I thought about that when I did it intially. But the positioning of my feet is such that my pant cuffs are well behind the sprocket, in line with the chain guard on the swingarm almost. Hasn’t been an issue so far.

Charliemurphay

Cleaned and added some more gold bling. I know she’s not an ACTUAL Carbon R, but that new badge really goes with the black and gold thing I’ve got going on and I couldn’t resist. I have all the carbon bits Thomas Kopp makes on order so she will finally be rid of the ugly plastic and have some nice carbon bits to go with the badge eventually.

Not looking too shabby for 4 years old and 17k miles!

IMG_8480.jpegIMG_8479.jpegIMG_8481.jpeg

Last edited:

Charliemurphay

Charliemurphay

Ordered the front nut. What’s the thread pitch/link for the rears since I’m lazy today

These are what I got

Charliemurphay

Installed some carbon fiber bling from @tk-funsport to finally make my fake Carbon R, less fake 😂. But for real, if anyone wants Carbon fiber parts that you can’t get from Indian (battery box, radiator hose support, ‘22+ style radiator wings, fuel tank trim panel, and more just ask him) he makes a really quality product. They are gorgeous pieces and I’m very happy with them.
Goodbye terrible plastic pieces!

Also more gold bling from Pro-Bolt

IMG_8967.jpeg
IMG_8968.jpeg
IMG_8966.jpeg
IMG_8964.jpeg

IMG_8963.jpeg
IMG_8962.jpeg

Charliemurphay

Oh that’s sick.
Thanks, I agree! Long wait time, totally worth it in the end though, I love it.

In other news, remember how my countershaft sprocket nut isn’t safety wired like yours? I should say it wasn’t….because I don’t know where it went 🤣

Rest assured the replacement one will be getting safety wired.