New FTR 2022's...

ferraiolo1

2021-2024 IMR Ambassador
Staff member
Yes that’s normal. They did the same thing with the new chief. Its to give all the dealers classes on the new bike, you can’t ride it or start them. Some dealers allow customers to see them, some dealers don’t.

K9F

In the UK they shipped a few bikes over and did a roadshow with the same bikes touring dealerships and shows along with a 750 they brought for good measure. Funkiwi I could possibly have sat on the same bike in the UK perhaps?

😂🤣😇

D

Deleted member 706

yeah I've put a deposit down in Feb this year and I haven't heard a single word on my bike since then - not one word acknowledging by order - not one word just saying thank you.
Is it "fully refundable" or conditional?
I like my FTR but, I'm not a fan of the corporate side of the factory...

D

Deleted member 706

OK, in Aussie back in 2018 when they first announced the FTR all deposits were fully refundable. In short if it wasn't specified as refundable then it probably isn't, wherever you are.

mchatten

Wow that’s great...congratulations! I didn’t think they were starting production until April. I’m hoping for an update this week on a build date 👍

syclone

By the way my dealer (Indian of Albuquerque) told me 2 months ago new FTRs would "ship in mid April". They were ahead of schedule and true to their word as they have always been.