Tuning with the pv3

edgelett

Absolutely more haha I'm actually surprised more ppl don't say it but maybe I am just disrespectful lol I think I'm gonna drop a tooth in the front and then go from there. Hoping a tune changes this ride bc it just wasn't what I was expecting.
a tune definitely helps. It's plenty torquey.

tsb996FTR

getting my 2022 FTR Carbon today. bike was laid down (right side) so exhaust is damaged (other scratches - of course the expensive carbon parts!) - but its straight and runs fine. If I remove the "DB killers" do I need a tune? does the PV3 work w/2022 carbon (read a few posts and its not clear to me if I have to remove ECU). thx

vernwood83

getting my 2022 FTR Carbon today. bike was laid down (right side) so exhaust is damaged (other scratches - of course the expensive carbon parts!) - but its straight and runs fine. If I remove the "DB killers" do I need a tune? does the PV3 work w/2022 carbon (read a few posts and its not clear to me if I have to remove ECU). thx
PV3 Does not work with 2022 FTR. I have a base model, bought the PV3, since I have Toce full system on order. Of the 14 tunes listed on Dynojet site, not a single one works. So Im now stuck with a useless PV3, I've contacted customer service, hoping to get a full refund...

Max Kool

There’s a few things here:
1. Whether the PV-3 works with a ‘22 model. I hear conflicting stories about this. Last thing I heard it does work (at least, FM offers this for the ‘22 model too)

2. Does it work as well as it could? I heard it has the same problem as with the AH2 software on the ‘19 models, leading to flameouts with certain exhaust configurations.

3. Dynojet nor FM offer a tune that works with a Toce full system. You really need Lloydz for that, which means sending your ECU in (or have it reprogrammed at an RTC).

bgrainger04

Figured I would show how quick and easy it is to use the pv3. I was loading a new map Ryan surprised me with.
He will email you a map, you simply click and drag it over to your tuner when it’s connected to your pc. Then hook it up to your bike.

How do I get in touch with Ryan? I have the Racefit growler on my FTR and I'm looking for a tune for it and need some guidance.